The world of Crypto and the Blockchain are no different than holding fiat (physical) money in your wallet. The only exception is that your wallet is now digitized. Most people use their phones, mobile devices, computers, and off-line cold wallets to hold their Cryptocurrency.
How to Use your TRUST WALLET to Hold your ABA GOLD (ABAG) Tokens
1.Download the Trust cryptocurrency wallet on your mobile device (it has a white shield with a blue border)
2. Create a new wallet
3. Save your passphrase by writing the 12 words down in the order they are shownon a piece of paper. Do not screenshot them!! Never give or show them to anyone you don’t know or trust. These 12 words are the equivalent of your bank account password or pin. Anyone who gets a hold of them can go into your account and take your cryptocurrency. We suggest you put them in a lockbox or safe.
4. Now that you have made your wallet you should see $0 at the Top.
5. Look in the top right-hand corner of the app. You should see two little dots with lines.
This is your filter section. Click on those dots.
6. Next, you should see a search bar at the very top of the screen.
7. COPY and PASTE the following ABA contract address in the search area: 0xc6631a2f2038cb53d10c483ce30ec276484f39b6
8. You will then see the words "No assets found" and "Add custom token". Click that word ADD CUSTOM TOKEN.
9. At the top of the screen change the NETWORK (by clicking on the right arrow) from ETHEREUM to SMART CHAIN
10. Paste the same ABA contract address, listed above, inside of the address bar underneath the Network.
11. The ABAG coin information should automatically propagate the fields fully.
12. Click the word Save, click the top left-hand arrow, and go back to your main wallet.
13. You should now see the symbol of the ABA GOLD COIN (ABAG) inside of your TRUST wallet along with the other coins.
If you do not see this go back and repeat steps 1-11.
Once you have ABAG in your wallet, click on it and click the Receive button. Copy and paste that address that starts with 0x.... and put that in the form and submit for your coins. This is the only way the coins will show up in your wallet.
Disclaimer This is not finacalThis ad promotes virtual cryptocurrency investing within the USA (by ABA GOLD Coin LLC); which is highly volatile, unregulated in the U.S. and some EU countries and the UK, no EU or UK consumer protections & not supervised by the EU or UK regulatory framework. USA LLC; Investments are subject to market risk, including the loss of principal. 68% of users may lose money when trading Cryptocurrency on the market. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Cryptocurrency rule of thumb: Never spend more on Crypto than you can afford to lose.